BOBSeed 10 lb BucketEnter your ZIP Code for pricing and availability
OverviewBOBSeed at a Glance:
- 10 lb. easy use bucket
- Highest quality seed available on the market
- Is the same ryegrass seed as is used on sod sold through West Coast Turf/Western Sod and through Home Depot
- Used on some of the Southwest's best golf courses and sporting venues including Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ; the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA; and PETCO Park, San Diego, CA.
- Can be used as a permanent lawn in Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott, and other high elevation areas
- BOBSeed is a perennial ryegrass, and is NOT the same variety as BOBSod, which is a bermuda grass.
- 10 lb. buckets. 10 lbs. covers 1000 sq. ft.
- 25 lb. bag. 25 lbs. covers 2500 sq. ft.
Features & Benefits
- Smaller 10 lb. bucket is perfect for small patch jobs of your overseeded warm season grass, or for other ryegrass lawns.
- Excellent turf characteristics including lower water use, better color and disease resistance, and better transition than other perennial ryegrass varieties
- Beautiful dark green color
- Quick seed germination
- Drought, wear, and heat tolerant
- Developed for optimum performance on Southern Arizona lawns