Tahoma 31 Bermuda OverseededEnter your ZIP Code for pricing and availability
FOR USE ON HIGH END LAWNS, SPORTS FIELDS, GOLF COURSES and PARKS. OUR LOWEST WATER USER!
Tahoma 31 bermudagrass was developed by leading turf scientists at Oklahoma State University. Tahoma 31 derives its name from the Native American word, Tahoma, which means frozen in water.
Tahoma 31 has demonstrated resilience and excelled in key metrics compared to other popular bermudagrasses. It shows exceptional winter hardiness and tested up to 75% more cold tolerant than other bermudagrass varieties.
Tahoma 31 was bred with improved drought resistance in mind. This special grass has deep roots, and depends on a reduced amount of water to maintain healthy growth. It is the lowest water user in our current inventory.
With the LOW WATER USE, resistance to winterkill, the additional characteristics of improved wear tolerance, aversion to drought, tolerance of short mowing heights, salt tolerance, and low vertical growth make it an ideal choice for sports turf, golf courses, and landscape applications.
Currently being used at:
- Angel Stadium
- Arroyo Trabuco Golf Course
- Dignity Health Sports Park
- Dodger Stadium
- El Caballero CC
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Pepperdine Soccer
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick--Spring Training Facility of the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies
- Sloan Park--Spring Training Facility of the Chicago Cubs
- Toscana Country Club--Indian Wells, CA
- University of California San Diego Triton Soccer Field
Features & Benefits