Bull's-Eye BermudaEnter your ZIP Code for pricing and availability
FOR USE ON SPORTS FIELDS, GOLF COURSE FAIRWAYS and ROUGHS, AND LAWNS
Download PDF Spec Sheet
Bull’s-Eye Bermuda® (also known as BOBSod® in Arizona) offers the most beautiful blue-green color and best shade tolerance of all the bermudas. It combines the beautiful color of bluegrass, the texture and feel of zoysiagrass, and the durability of Tifway. Bull’s-Eye is exceptionally tough, has virtually no seed heads, and resists scalping. Like all our hybrid bermudas, Bull's-Eye is a drought tolerant grass, and requires very little water compared to cool season grasses like fescue.
See Bull’s-Eye Bermuda® at:
- Barona Ranch Golf Course—18-hole public golf club in San Diego, CA, designed by Gary Roger Baird and Todd Eckenrode.
- Calabasas High School—State of the art new baseball field built by 2-time Cy Young Award Winner and 1985 World Series MVP Bret Saberhagen in Calabasas, CA.
- Chase Field--Home of the 2001 World Series Champion Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Home Depot Center—Home of the Los Angeles Galaxy, AEG Live, US Soccer Federation, United States Tennis Association, USA Cycling ,and United States Track and Field, in Carson, CA.
- Kauffman Stadium—Home of the Kansas City Royals.
- PetCo Park—Home of the San Diego Padres.
- Querencia—18-hole private golf course in Los Cabos, Mexico, designed by Tom Fazio.
- Surprise Recreation Campus—55 acres of turf and Home of the Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers Spring Training facilities in Surprise, AZ. Named Sports Turf Managers Association 2004 Professional Complex of the Year.
- The Grand—18-hole golf course in Del Mar, CA, designed by Tom Fazio.
- The Rose Bowl—Home of college football’s prestigious bowl game, Pasadena, CA.
Features & Benefits